Paris in Seattle | Blair & Bennett | Engaged!

Simply stated: J’adore these two! I adore the way they look knowingly at one another. I adore the way they crinkle their noses when they laugh at each other’s jokes. I adore the way they give a little squeeze of the other’s hand, a sign of knowing, of assurance. And, I adore just hanging out with them!

Blair and Bennett were engaged recently while on a trip together to Paris, so to honor that occasion we discovered a little of Paris in Seattle! We sipped café au lait at Le Pichet, we walked a (blue) tree-lined square, explored in Queen Anne and finally grabbed a bite at Toulouse Petit. Blair and Bennett, I adored every minute spent with you!

{ ♥ ♥ ♥ }
Kathryn

Facebook Twitter Pinterest

Glena Valentine - October 24, 2013 - 11:39 am

Love is in the air! What a fabulous time to be young and in love. Thanks for Sharing
GCV

Bart Vandegrift - October 24, 2013 - 1:58 pm

Kathryn, your photographs are too marvelous for words. Thank you so much. Bart and Mauricia (Blair’s parents)

Delia Garcia - October 24, 2013 - 3:21 pm

These pictures are amazing! You portrayed not only their physical beauty but also their love for one another, their individual peace and joy, and their excitement for what’s to come.

F Margo Hornback - October 24, 2013 - 4:14 pm

I was warned to grab a hanky and all I had was a Brawny papertowel! But I needed all of it! So beautiful, both of you. I celebrate you! I look forward to all the years to come down a long and happy, tree-lined life together!
love, Margo

Eric & Debra - October 25, 2013 - 8:26 am

No idea what all this hanky talk is about, but great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Maureen Moore - October 26, 2013 - 10:47 am

Oh my. She certainly captured the love and the light and the beauty of you both. And if these are “just” the engagement photos how are we going to bear the wedding ones?! I think embroidered hankies should be put on your list. Would you me to make them?!
Thanks for letting your true love shine through to inspire us all.
Love, love Maureen

Beatrice Zanolini - November 1, 2013 - 4:29 am

…really fabulous, you look wonderful and we can feel your love! It is incredible to think about Blair in my kitchen in Rarotonga, cooking cakes with Federica, when they were just 5 years old…and now looking at this lovely, beautiful, sweet young woman engaged and ready to start her new life…lots of love from us all, a big hug from your Italian family…

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.

F r i e n d